What can I say? My daughter had her wedding in Ibiza and we obviously wanted to capture the occasion. It was a Friday evening ceremony and all day Saturday on a boat. Delphine was fantastic for the following reasons:
1) She was always there on time and really well prepared;
2) The photographs were great (obviously), but she didn’t get in the way and wasn’t bossy (like a lot of ‘arty people’)
3) Absolutely blended in to the crowd and on the boat, it would be difficult to spot the photographer;
4) A really nice and sociable person;
5) After the event she was extremely helpful in compiling the albums and materials.
I was worried in Ibiza because ‘reliability’ on the island is not always 100%, but Delphine takes her work very seriously and fits into the occasion in a very discreet way. I would have no hesitation in recommending her for any occasion.
Delphine is a lovely person and a great photographer.
We felt that she really made the effort to get to know us and ensured that the photos of our special moment reflected our personalities which offered a really nice personal touch.
I hope we will soon meet again to continue our work together …
Merci Delphine, Les photos sont superbes!
Ton professionnalisme, ta patiente et ton talent nous ont charmés.
Experience à répéter tous les ans!